In order to begin with this program, we will begin with the mountain Pisco 5752mt, as acclimatization readily accessible and soon we to ascend to the mountain Chopicalqui 6354m.
Day 1: Huaraz _ Llanganuco _ Base Camp Pisco at (4300mt)
We head out past the beautiful Llanganuco lakes and on to the trailhead where we load our donkeys and ascend to the Pisco Base Camp.
Day 2: Base Camp Pisco _ Moraine Camp at (4765mt)
Climb from Cave to Moraine Camp (4765mt).This climb crosses a challenging rock glacier before climbing steeply into camp in a small sandy basin just below the toe of the glacier.
Day 3: Moraine Camp _ Summit Pisco (5750mt) _ Base Camp at (4300mt)
Summit day! Wake at 3:00am and after a light breakfast depart for the summit. Arrive at the summit about 7am and discover why everyone talks about the view! Return to camp and continue on back down to the Base Camp
Day 4: Base Camp Pisco _ Base Camp Chopicalqui at 4300m
after having our last breakfast on the base camp of the Pisco, we will descend to Cebollapampa and departure to Camp base Chopicalqui to 4300m
Day 5: Rest Day _ Base Camp Chopicalqui at 4300m
The plan is for everyone to have a rest day with only some easy hiking to keep the legs loose, for Chopicalqui Climbing
Day 6: Base Camp – Moraine Camp at (4900mt)
Continue the approach, arriving to the moraine camp mid-afternoon.
Day 7: Moraine Camp _ Camp 1 Chopicalqui Camp at (5300mt)
Continue up to the High Camp located at the very foot of the glacier. That night we prepare for the following days summit climb.
Day 8: Camp 1 – Summit Chopicalqui (6354mt) _ Base Camp (4300mt)
Summit day! We wake at 2:00am and after a light breakfast depart for the summit at 3:00am. Around 8:00am we arrive at the summit and discover why everyone talks about the view! We return to our camp around 2:00pm and continue on back down to the Base Camp.
Day 9: Base Camp – Return to Huaraz
We trek out to Llanganuco and then return to Huaraz.Time to relax after the climbing and celebrate.
Private departures are available on the dates of your choice. For more information and price writes to our: email@example.com
In the Price Includes:
- UIAGM mountain guide
- Assistant climbing guides for more clients
- Experienced Cook
- Experienced climbing porters
- Camp Guard
- Donkeys and donkey drivers
- Meals (breakfast, all snacks, lunch, afternoon tea, large dinner) during the Climbs
- Tents (personal tent, dining tent with table and chairs, kitchen tent and toilet tent)
- Personal tents for clients & personals
- All cooking equipment, plates, cups, utensils etc.
- Private Transfer during climbing (go and back)
Price does Not Include:
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- Transfer from Lima / Huaraz / Lima
- Personal Equipment of climbing
- Tours acclimatization
- Huascaran National Park Entrance 65 soles
- Hotels Lima / Huaraz
- Meals and drinks in the city
- Additional taxes in cities